Canadian Banking – Admin & Support Internship/Co-op – Winter 2024
City : Toronto, ON, CA
Category : Internist, General
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 185138
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Term: January-April 2024
Application Deadline: 10/02/2023
There's no better way to find your dream job than to do a co-op or internship with Scotiabank! During your work term, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a winning team, build your network, and discover what you love – all while getting paid to do it! There’s a place for every type of student at Scotiabank and all that we ask for is that you have passion and strong AOO (Attitude, Ownership and Opportunity).
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
- Accurately process and maintain records for requests for changes/actions/corrections from our service partners across the product scope.
- Interact with a variety of different stakeholders through email or telephone.
- Maintain inboxes with a high degree of efficiency.
- Create reporting through Excel or PowerPoint.
- Contribute to the overall business objectives of the Business Banking Community.
- Identify and assess new opportunities for operational improvements.
Do you have the skills and requirements that will enable you to succeed in this role? – We’d love to work with you if:
- You are currently enrolled in post-secondary education.
- You love to learn and envision yourself working for an international organization that heavily invests in your future.
- You enjoy being involved in extracurricular activities such as conferences, clubs, and competitions
- You have a high level of competency with MS Office suite.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You can manage multiple tasks at once and are adaptable to prioritize
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be part of a diverse, collaborative, innovative, and high-performing team.
- In-depth training to prepare you for the role, as well as ongoing coaching and feedback to help you succeed!
- Exclusive student events such as Scotia Student Day, Lunch & Learns, leadership panels, and much more!
- Bank-wide orientation to learn more about Scotiabank and gain exposure to senior leadership across the organization.
How do I apply?
Please complete all steps below:
- Complete your PLUM Profile here
- Complete a short one-way video interview here.
- Apply to the role and when the application asks for your resume, instead upload the screenshot of your PLUM Profile.
*To be considered for student opportunities at Scotiabank, Tangerine, and MD Financial you must complete all steps above.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.