City : MISSISSAUGA
Category : Regular/Permanent Salary
Industry : Retail
Employer : Walmart Canada
1. Drive the execution of multiple supply chain projects by identifying customer and operational needs, developing and communicating business plans and priorities, removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance, identifying performance standards, measuring progress, adjusting performance accordingly and developing contingency plans.
2. Develops and leads the management of projects for the network by collaborating with leaders cross functionally to develop integrated project solutions, ensuring project completion with minimal disruptions to operations and no impact to the network’s ability to deliver merchandise to the stores.
3. Leads change from concept to implementation to achieve desired results by identifying and defining transformational change and processes, validating value and priority, creating project plans to implement processes, assessing people's readiness for change, managing expectations and adjusting approaches to have positive company change adopted by the entire organization.
4. Responsible for the financial governance including fixed asset management and tracking on logistics projects in excess of $100million
5. Governs and cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices, reporting and correcting violations or non-compliance.
6. Communicates status and progressive updates to Senior Executives, through steering committee and Executive Committee meetings
7. Execute Governance Processes from the working to executive levels to communicate plans, influence outcomes and negotiate solutions.
8. Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and global industry networks, engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives that align and deliver the logistics vision and strategy.
Qualifications & Skills
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated