City : MISSISSAUGA
Category : Regular/Permanent Salary
Industry : Retail
Employer : Walmart Canada
1. Design, strategize, execute, communicate and maintain the Corporate Feature Space Allocation Plan; input required from SBU Feature Planners and aligned to the Commercial Plan. Accountable for developing tools & processes that optimize feature space sales, inventory, and DOH targets based on the 3-year plan.
2. Create and build space productivity analysis to ensure the space allocation plan is presented accurately. Position the release of the space allocation plan in a timely manner. Creation and management of a productive space allocation process to ensure the business objectives are met, and clear communication of any and all changes to the plan across all affected cross functional areas including but not limited to Replenishment, Marketing, and Merchandising.
3. Building relationships with cross functional partners at the Category Manager, Director, VP, and SVP level to discuss and gain alignment to Feature Planning and Space Allocation strategies.
4. Implementation, design and management of all Feature Planning output reporting; including the ongoing design and development of the CPP Guide, Exception Reporting, and Weekly Promotional Reporting.
5. Oversee the Feature Planning system customization, design, build, and management for Canada. Responsible for the training and development of all Feature Planners on the FP System. Working on continuous improvement and development of the Feature Planning System design and functions to ensure that we have process and outputs that provides the most efficient use of the system for all of our space planning needs. Providing systems support to all cross functional partners and Feature Planning. Working with US Feature Planning team to understand the needs of the Canadian Business to ensure we have a customized system that supports the needs of the Canadian operational space execution process.
6. Continuous improvement on ways of working, setting standards, and building new tools/processes to drive accountability and performance through innovation and technology. This will include a review of the promotional planning process in conjunction with the pricing team.
7. Support the execution of the approved Commercial Calendar into feature space plans that derive the best mix of product assortment and availability for stores and customer, while achieving overall plan/targets. This will require a culture shift related to the analytics function of the feature planning team, where the team will move from supporting cross-functional teams by providing reports, to recommending and influencing the decisions made by cross-functional teams based on analytical insights.
8. Creation of customized space solution strategies for complex individualized scenarios such as New Stores, Special events, and special projects. Manage and maintain accurate Feature Space counts and changes from new/renovated stores, merchant projects and store requests.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6-8 Years related experience
- Sense of Urgency
- General process and system knowledge across functional areas of Merchandising, Marketing, Supply Chain and Operations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Experience with Databases, SQL and Tableau
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated