(CAN) Manager, Fixtures, Equipment & Supplies (FES)
City : Mississauga
Category : Regular/Permanent Merchandising
Industry : Retail
Employer : Walmart Canada
Position Summary...This role is responsible for analyzing, purchasing, tracking and delivery of all fixtures, equipment and supplies to all stores for day-to-day operations, merchandising initiatives and strategic projects on schedule and within budget. This includes ensuring all purchasing activity is within company policy.
This role manages the end-to-end process of the FES store budget, while working to reduce future spend by driving change and simplification within the business through influence at the senior leadership level.
What you'll do...
Governance & Planning
· Responsible for creation and accurate updating of forecasting
· Accountable for timely delivery of fixtures, equipment and supplies to stores to complete strategic initiatives and store operations as per timelines
· Develop an accountability strategy for onboarding new vendors and manage current vendors through standardized processes in vendor selection, agreements, price negotiations and managing inventory
· Collaborate with customers and vendors for sustainable, innovative and cost-savings fixture and equipment designs through business requests
· Accountable for maintenance and update of catalogues for all business SBU’s
3rd Party Relationships
· Responsible for the maintenance and process improvement of TRG, Ariba and GBS systems
· Accountable for new efficiencies through process, managing spend with strategic sourcing
· Develop and create guiding principles and tools for more efficient workflows in the planning and execution of programs / projects
Integration and Customer Service
· Work cross functionally to understand requirements for business needs that align with our corporate strategies
· Accountable for ensuring new fixture requests are compliant and meet company guiding principles
Budgets and Financials
· Accountable for achievement of fixtures, equipment and supply costs vs. approved budget ( L+S, BCR, OPEX, CAPEX, AP, Health and Safety)
· Lead, mentor and coach procurement specialists and work on their personal development plans through regular business reviews and one on one’s
- College Certificate or Diploma
- 3 -5 years of Retail Experience
- Microsoft office experience
- Experience leading special projects and initiatives
- Proven experience setting a vision/strategy and executing against plan
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and experience working with cross functional partners and key internal stakeholders
- Positive, inclusive, people first and results oriented
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada