City : MISSISSAUGA
Category : Regular/Permanent Salary
Industry : Retail
Employer : Walmart Canada
· Engage and consult across all levels of the organization to support the effective design of teams and functions.
· Provides guidance and acts as an internal consultant / trusted advisor on initiatives related to organization design.
· Develop standardized tools and processes to:
o Analyze the effectiveness of current vs. future state organization designs; benchmark and track performance against KPIs (leveraging diagnostics tools).
o Summarize data, supporting the development of consultation materials and presentations. Document insights and prepare post-session summaries.
o Tailor/develop, complete and implement (in collaboration with HR Business Partners and Change Management Team) change management tools, such as a Change Plans, Change Impact Assessment, Communication Plans and Change Narratives.
· Identifies capabilities required to make structures and operating models work for the organization.
· Develop communications, such as project status updates, PowerPoint presentations, dashboards as defined by the Polaris Strategy Team.
· Create and manage the procurement and contracting process for OD-related initiatives requiring outside vendors.
· Contribute to knowledge sharing and capability-building efforts with key stakeholders (e.g., related to building a consumer-centric agile organization, leading and supporting organizational change and leading/working in a cross-functional team).
5-8 years of relevant experience
Experience leading a change initiative, with project management experience
Demonstrates strong stakeholder management
Critical thinking skills
Familiarity utilizing agile methodology
A track record of continuous improvement and/or innovation
Preferably has Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, but not mandatory
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated