City : CALGARY
Category : Regular/Permanent Hourly
Industry : Retail
Employer : Walmart Canada
1. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
2. Preparing and resetting Receiving Area.
3. Unloading and sorting general merchandise trailers.
4. Pulling pallets of merchandise to the salesfloor for overnight processing.
5. Assisting in stocking the salesfloor as assigned and providing customer service when necessary.
6. Binning overstock merchandise.
7. Completing live unloading of other types of merchandise.
8. Maintaining cold chain for refrigerated and frozen receiving and stocking.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…4705 130 AVE SE, CALGARY, AB T2Z 4J2, Canada
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated