City : PORT PERRY
Category : Flex Hourly
Industry : Retail
Employer : Walmart Canada
1. Preparing the sales floor for store opening.
2. Setting, merchandising and signing features.
3. Completing live unloading of other types of merchandise.
4. The main differentiator between this role and CAP 2 associate is there is a stronger emphasis on labelling and placing merchandise in the backroom bins/stocking.
5. Pulling pallets of merchandise to and from the sales floor for overnight processing.
6. Assisting in stocking the sales floor as assigned and providing customer service if necessary.
7. Label the sales floor for store opening.
8. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1535 HWY 7A, PORT PERRY, ON L9L 1B5, Canada
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated