Call Centre Operator
City : Vaughan
Category : Part-time Health Care Provider
Industry : Hospital And Health Care
Employer : Sodexo
· Process and assist on incoming and outgoing calls and page all support staff and /or Physicians as required.
· Locate physicians and on-call staff for multiple departments and ensure on-call staff is contacted as quickly and as efficiently as possible within individual program protocol.
· Must be able to initiate emergency response codes in a calm and efficient manner.
· Must be confidential and tactful in the access and use of highly sensitive medical information.
· Must be able to communicate information in clear manner during life-threatening situations.
· Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must work in a team environment while dealing with diversity and conflict resolution.
· Must be able to assign work-orders using a ticketing system software.
· Must undertake other communications related duties as assigned.
· Must be at least 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in Canada.
· Must not have been convicted of a criminal offence for which a pardon has not been granted
· Must have an overall typing competency: 40 words per minutes
· Must be able to operate various software application including: call management software, various internal databases, electronic mail and web based applications.
· Must have moderate technical aptitude to initiate technical support requests.
· Must have the ability to transmit messages through various mediums. (system, telephone, pager, device, overhead, etc.)
· Must be able to work rotating shifts (Days, Evenings, Nights & Weekends)
Please note - this job is onsite at Cortelluci Vaughan Hospital
· Minimum Education: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (Grade 12).
· Preferred Post-Secondary: Related education in emergency telecommunications, public administration, health sciences or health informatics/technology are considered an asset.
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs