Business Service Representative, Northern Tel
City : Timmins, Ontario
Category : Customer Experience
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 383911
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Job Title: Business Service Representative, Northern Tel, Unifor
Salary Group: as per Collective agreement
Location: 850 Birch St. South, Timmins, Ontario
Status: Regular - Part Time
Number of position: 1
Posting Date: September 22, 2022
Closing Date: October 7, 2022
Candidate required: As soon as possible
The incumbent will work in a professional business contact center environment. He/she will be responsible for the promotion and sale of the company’s products and services to all business customers by proposing solutions. The individual must be self-motivated. He/she will be responsible for processing business service orders and keeping our product quotation system current. This will also include order handling and billing inquiries, review of customer needs and the provision of information on product and services offerings. He/she would also be responsible to perform outbound sales calls when needed for sales or contract renewals and could also be required to work with Sales Team as required. Take overflow of Telebec Customer calls. Take Kenora and Dryden business calls.
- Three year Community College diploma in marketing or business administration; or Grade 12 with a minimum of 5 years’ experience providing customer service to business customers; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingualism is required (English and French)
- Excellent written communication skills that are displayed to customers during call monitoring
- Willingness to be coached and learn from contacts and others
- Ability to prioritize workload based on customer demands and expectations
- Keyboarding skills of 40-50 words per minute
- Excellent telephone skills and professionalism
- Excellent sales skills with proven success of results
- Excellent customer service and training skills
- Must be fully aware of the need for continuity and long-term commitment to customer service
- Excellent computer skills – in-house systems (Infocom, Secret, eWFM, SharePoint) and/or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, One Note, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including: listening, probing, questioning, negotiating, and conflict resolution skills
- Sound problem-solving, decision-making, organizational, planning skills, positive attitude
- Flexible in workload assignments based on business needs
- Knowledge in customer retention and contract renewals
- Ability to meet sales targets along with KPI targets
- Ability to multitask, handle inbound, outbound customer calls and email
- Understand and use highly technical business equipment and services (Gateway products, Centrex, Internet)
- Open to call monitoring feedback and work order accuracy
- Perform programming functions related to business products
- Sell business products as well as services such as Managed Services, Long Distance, and Internet, etc
- Provide quality customer service and ensure total customer satisfaction. Interface with various internal departments
- Demonstrate ability to learn and comprehend new product knowledge
- Handle customer contacts with tact, diplomacy, and courtesy at all times, particularly when handling customer complaints and resolving disputes
- Work effectively as a team member while at the same time being able to work alone
- Understand and apply the terms and conditions in the tariff, business service practice, corporate procedures and general circulars
- Ability to learn and use new software applications
- Work overtime as required for training and job related functions
- Respect scheduling and schedule adherence
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Part time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Timmins
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 10/07/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Timmins
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.