Business Process Coordinator
City : Vancouver, BC
Category : Full time Business Process
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:As a Business Process Coordinator, you have a curiosity for technology, a passion for problem solving and the ability to support users in following procedures and using systems. Your responsibilities will include document management, supporting users with technology and coordinating software training.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team today!
- Provide operational support for internal policies, procedures and systems
- Maintain a comprehensive library of forms and checklists
- Maintain our operational procedure manuals using the MadCap software
- Maintain Construction’s SharePoint on line content
- Support users with multiple software including JD Edwards, ImageNow, SharePoint, Textura and Prolog
- Coordinating software training
- Communicate with internal Ledcor staff; troubleshooting and providing support
- Flexible to meet changing priorities in a fast paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to work independently, asking questions and getting support as needed
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Workday, JD Edwards, Prolog, Procore and/or MadCap Flare considered an asset
- Strong command of the English language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Construction and/or project accounting experience considered an asset
- Understanding of databases, including testing experience an asset
- Tech savvy with a desire to provide strong customer service support
- Office Environment – hybrid of work from home and office. Full time office at the beginning of the position.
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.