Business Development Associate, Graham Lyle & Alana Lyle Private Wealth Management – Penticton, BC
City : Penticton
Category : Other
Industry : Financial
Employer : IGM Financial Inc.
Graham Lyle & Alana Lyle Private Wealth Management is looking for a results-driven partner to accelerate growth of the financial planning practice. As a key member of our team, you can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that provides industry-leading training and support, encourages personal growth, and fosters excellence in everything that we do.
Here is a glimpse into a day-in-the-life-of a Business Development Associate:
Drawing on previous experience in a financial advisory role, you will be responsible for growing the assets of a well-established, client-centric financial planning practice. We’d love for you to have an entrepreneurial and creative mind-set. We know you already inspire your friends and family, and we want you to bring that energy to our practice and our clients. We employ cutting-edge financial planning tools and are committed to supporting your success. We want excellence and abundance for you as you build equity ownership in the practice by excelling in client acquisition and asset accumulation.
- Design and implement business development strategies to grow the client base
- Leverage existing client base and identify new business opportunities with high net-worth individuals
- Prepare presentations and concept pieces for use in implementing financial planning strategies
- Develop new client relationships from external prospecting and introduction generated from centers of influence
- Meet directly with prospective clients as well as follow up with existing clients to execute strategic concepts and further client relationships
- Interact with clients daily through incoming client calls, meetings on and offsite, along with executing trade orders and providing information on products, services and strategies
To qualify for this opportunity, you should possess:
- Minimum of 5 years of financial sales/advisory experience, preferably in a private wealth management environment
- Completed MFDA licensing
- LLQP certification would be preferable (or willing to obtain)
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships and attract new business
- Proven track record for sparking new relationships and bringing on high value clients
- Opportunity to build equity ownership in the practice.*
- This opportunity offers a fixed earnings range of $100,000-$120,000,in addition to performance incentives**
*Total compensation year one will be developed through a collaborative discussion of the client family groups that the associate believes will transition with them.
**Percentage of practice ownership and assured value will be based on the percentage of assets transitioned relative to the overall size of the practice.
About Graham Lyle & Alana Lyle Private Wealth Management
We are a leading Private Wealth Management practice located in Penticton, BC. We are committed to helping affluent Canadians manage the complex and evolving needs of their wealth. We take a holistic approach to our clients’ overall financial well-being. Clients and their families are at the heart of everything we do, every day. We provide a full range of financial products and services to more than 300 families, entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners in Penticton and surrounding areas. We have been in practice for 14 years.