Business Analyst, Trade Reporting in Capital Markets
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Consultation
Industry : Technologies de l'information
Employer : Cognizant
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst, Trade Reporting in Capital Markets. Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse set of backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. We are looking for someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft relevant solutions through true collaboration. If you are excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we would love to hear from you!
Must haves skills
- Regulatory reporting experience
- Capital Markets experience
- Knowledge in trade life cycle
- Hands on experience with FMPL, JSON, ISO and Data querying SQL
- Strong in agile / scrum methodology
What you’ll do
- Understanding various product attributes from upstream, e.g. Derivatives, asset classes etc.
- Picking up new concept and applying it quickly, e.g. Regulatory Reporting
- Performing data gap analysis, systems, processes and procedures as required for the project.
- Create reporting mapping logic or requirement document
- Communicating requirement to development and QA, performing testing, coordinating UAT testing and assisting production implementation
- Contributing to the process re-engineering and process improvement where applicable.
- Supporting user’s training and documentation as needed.
- Report the BA team working status and raise concerns or issues that may hinder the project progress as planned to management and PMs
What we offer
- The chance to work with impact. Here, you’re empowered to bring your biggest thinking to help our company and clients improve everyday life.
- Ownership over your career. Stay at the top of your game through our award-winning learning and development ecosystem. And when your ambitions change or we offer new opportunities, we help you pivot by providing reskilling, on-the-job learning and guidance to find new roles that might be a better fit.
- The opportunity to thrive on a high caliber team with heart. We celebrate each other’s experiences and perspectives and promote a sense of belonging through our affinity groups and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, including a competitive salary and pension plan with matching contributions.
- Flexible health and financial benefits to support you and your eligible dependents—from day one.
- True work-life balance. Be at your best through paid time off, flexible work arrangements, volunteering opportunities, social events, and so much more.
We believe hybrid work is the way forward as we strive to provide flexibility wherever possible. Based on this role’s business requirements, this is a hybrid position requiring 3 days a week in a client or Cognizant office in Toronto, Ontario. Regardless of your working arrangement, we are here to support a healthy work-life balance though our various wellbeing programs.
Note: The working arrangements for this role are accurate as of the date of posting. This may change based on the project you’re engaged in, as well as business and client requirements. Rest assured; we will always be clear about role expectations.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in Canada without requiring employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 20 2024
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.