Business Analyst Intern – Cognizant Consulting (Canada)
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Consulting
Industry : Information Technology
Employer : Cognizant
Business Analyst Intern – Cognizant Consulting Canada
The Cognizant Consulting team is a successful organization that is continually growing our client base. As a Business Analyst Intern, you play a meaningful role with responsibilities that range from analyzing a client's issues/objectives and interviewing key client stakeholders to developing recommendations and authoring presentations. You will participate in both strategic advisory and transformation projects.
Your role as a COIN (Consulting Incubator) Intern will be to deliver immediate value to clients by working with a project-based team of consultants. Interns help assess the client’s business and technology challenges and deliver innovative solutions. COIN Interns facilitate the requirements analysis process, develop strong working relationships with business partners, and build domain expertise across Cognizant Consulting. Additionally, COIN Interns will continue to hone personal career skills, learning from a wide variety of subject matter experts and an award-winning learning and development program. Our associates' diverse set of backgrounds offer varied perspectives and fuel new ways of thinking. We encourage lively discussions which inspire better results for our clients.
- Develop relevant industry and technology knowledge
- Draw conclusions from market / industry trends and client issues
- Support go-to-market initiatives for Cognizant
- Facilitate working sessions with clients
- Work collaboratively within teams utilizing company accelerators and methodologies to present and implement strategic and technology solutions
- Research industry initiatives, identify and respond to client opportunities and develop client deliverables
- Contribute to research, design and writing of articles/whitepapers and participate as a team member in collateral development
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program, pursuing a degree in Business (Finance, Economics, Operations Management), Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering, graduating in December 2024 or Summer 2025
- Ability to grasp business needs and assess impacts to complex business operations and systems
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven capabilities in teamwork and leadership
- A strong interest in technology and digital modernization
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic with a dedication to client service excellence
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team, including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- Proven Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, and Project
New hires will be aligned to Cognizant offices in Toronto, ON, where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions. Applicants must be willing to relocate to the major geographic area. While we attempt to honor candidate location preferences, business need and position availability will determine final location assignment.
We believe hybrid work is the way forward as we strive to provide flexibility wherever possible. Based on this role’s business requirements, this is a hybrid position requiring 3 days a week in a client or Cognizant office in Toronto. Regardless of your working arrangement, we are here to support a healthy work-life balance though our various wellbeing programs.
Note: The working arrangements for this role are accurate as of the date of posting. This may change based on the project you’re engaged in, as well as business and client requirements. Rest assured; we will always be clear about role expectations.
The internship will last 9 weeks, starting in June 2024.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in Canada without requiring employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jan 05 2024
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.