Business Analyst, Hybrid Work Place
City : Mississauga, Ontario
Category : Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 383464
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Systems & Infrastructure, Channel Compensation, the successful candidate will play a key role in the development and on-going management of the systems and tools required to support retail compensation programs.
- Ensure compensation systems and tools support the accurate and timely payment of compensation for all client groups
- Ensure compensation systems and tools provide accurate and timely reporting of sales and performance for all client groups
- Represent Channel Compensation as a subject matter expert on projects initiated by business partners
- Analyze existing processes; identify gaps and provide recommendations for improvements
- Design and execute business acceptance test cases; ensure all system changes are fully tested prior to implementation
- Ensure system development projects are implemented on time and on budget
- Document and communicate compensation impacting changes to internal and external partners
- Develop in depth knowledge of all compensation related applications (TrueComp UI, TrueComp Oracle Database, SAS) and upstream/dependent systems
- Develop strong working relationships with Internal and External compensation teams, as well as key stakeholders within retail sales channels, IT and finance
- Strong technical background/education
- Proven analytical skills with experience as a Business Analyst (or similar role) with enterprise-level software applications in a multi-channel sales environment
- Familiarity with Bell Mobility/BRS internal reporting systems and processes
- Advanced understanding of Oracle Database structures and SQL – writing SQL code, joining multiple tables, max/min/count/sum/distinct statements, inner and outer joins
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- Familiarity with the Bell family of products and services
- Excellent planning and change management skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Effective project skills
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/18/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.