Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Administration of account and agent data required for automated reporting in Sage.
- Responding and Resolving Sage requests from our end users in a timely fashion.
- Getting approvals from management for Sage access requests.
- Follow up with Service Desk teams when data is missing.
- Provide automated reporting and analysis as required.
- Service Desk Uplines, FLM's, Team Leads , DPEs, SDMs SILS, New Business/Engagement Team & Telephony.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Must have outstanding attention to detail.
- Self motivated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with service desk metrics and data sources 1+ year, Service Desk CSR, Team Lead is a Plus.
- Ability to visually represent data.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- MS Office Skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Cognos Report Studio Beginner.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
About Business UnitAt Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.