Building Operator Supervisor (30023006)
City : Edmonton
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
Employer : Sodexo
In your new role as our Building Operator/Supervisor, you will lead as well as supervise an office/warehouse combination property in Redwater AB.
The building systems include:
- Hot water Boilers
- Glycol cooling system
- In floor heating
- HVAC Rooftop Units and split systems
- Building Management System
- Automated lighting system
- Compressor and associated equipment
- UPS and emergency generator
Duties will include:
- Building checks and operation
- Preventative maintenance
- Reactive and proactive maintenance tickets
- Interacting with local staff
- Coordinating and supervising subcontractors
- Ordering parts and material
- General building and grounds repairs
- Coordinate special projects and requests, building modification, improvements etc.
- Supervise janitorial subcontractor
- On call rotation for 4 buildings. 1 week every 4 weeks
- Emergency after hours response, as required
- Being the sole Sodexo representative on site
- Building, handyman, trade experience with Red Seal preferred
- Experienced building operator experience is a very strong asset
- Must be reliable, be trustworthy and able to work unsupervised.
- Strong Safety compliance and awareness is critical
- People skills essential, must be able to interact with staff and be the face of Sodexo in the building
- Computer skills will be required for the job (Word, Excel, Email)
- Experience with maintenance management software Maximo or other is a very strong asset
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
Instagram: Sodexo Canada (@sodexocanada)
Twitter: Sodexo Canada (@SodexoCanada)
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo Canada | Facebook