BSA Production Support
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Technology | Analytics | Research
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
As a Business Systems Analyst, with the Smart ATM Production Support team, you will work with partners across T&O and various business lines to ensure requirements are understood and met, with a focus on ensuring the client experience is industry leading. With access to various tools, you will have the ability to contribute in a meaningful way towards positive business results by identifying client impacting trends.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Participate as a SME for an established Smart ATM environment
- Responsible for entering escalated defect investigations (Jira Tickets)
- Recommend process improvement when deficiencies are recognized
- Act as a liaison between the Production Support group and the DCP group to ensure smooth release processes
- Develop strong working relationships with key partners in the CSCs supporting Electronic Journal understanding
- Support all Smart ATM Production implementation Verification activities (pre and post)
- Electronic Journal analysis using proprietary interfaces to support client investigation
- Liaises with Release and Technical teams, QA and Infrastructure groups, to co-ordinate various work efforts
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- 5 years’ experience in a Production Support focused function or role
- Excellent communications and facilitation skills
- Agile experience
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Ability to manage expectations/ requirements with cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Understanding of various components of the ATM ecosystem
- Service oriented
- Application knowledge
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.