Branch Manager – Dartmouth
City : Halifax
Category : General Management
Industry : Business-to-business electronic markets, and agents and brokers
Employer : J.D. Irving
BRANCH MANAGER - DARTMOUTH
Chandler is a collaborative team focused on high value products, services and solutions that assist our customers in achieving their business goals. Chandler is committed to providing the best, and to achieve that goal, we are also committed to hiring the best.
We are currently seeking a retail Branch Manager in our Dartmouth, NS location.
Chandler is looking for an innovative, flexible professional to lead, motivate and manage the operational side of the business. Exceptional communication skills are a must along with the ability to provide excellent leadership to the team. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience and a good knowledge of business processes, performance improvement and value measurements. We are looking for an individual who can manage a variety of tasks or assignments and will delegate appropriately.
- Promote and support all safety initiatives to sustain a safe working environment
- Ensure the functional efficiency of the warehouse
- Supervise and direct the operational activities of the Branch
- Lead the team to meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- Maintain operation of a clean, organized, and well-maintained facility
- Work with the sales team to grow sales volume
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 + years management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Post-secondary education- graduate of diploma or degree program
- Retail leadership experience would be an asset
- Proven ability to meet and exceed financial goals of the branch
- An understanding of Process Improvement (Lean/Six Sigma) would be an asset
- Proven people management with experience in performance management
- A Team player who is highly organized with excellent time management skills
What we offer:
At Chandler you will be rewarded with a competitive benefit and salary package as well as the opportunity to take part in job related training and development. Long term career growth is available through Chandler as well as J.D. Irving, Limited of which Chandler is a division.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online! We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.