City : Ville-Marie
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
As a Branch Advisor at the National Bank in the Ville-Marie region, you'll live up to your ambitions and have a positive impact on your own life as well as the lives of your clients and colleagues. You'll adopt a friendly approach and provide high-quality advice as you offer a people-centric experience for branch clients.
This is a flex position: You must be able to work at any of the branches in the area and be open to remote work.
- Welcome clients when they arrive and answer their questions
- Help clients use our banking applications and ABMs
- Listen to people's needs and resolve situations that may be complex
- Provide advice and offer made-to-measure transactional, investment, financing and protection solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to build lasting business relationships
- Direct clients to your colleagues for their specialized needs
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
The branch is open two nights a week and on Saturdays. A number of work schedules are possible and will vary depending on team availability. This position reports to the Branch Manager. Every day, you will work with a team of many experts specialized in investment, credit, mortgage financing and more.
Our team values passionate people and bold ideas. We work together to ensure our clients can meet their objectives and our colleagues can do what they love. We rely on our colleagues to share knowledge and help each other.
- College diploma or equivalent
- Experience is customer service, inclusive attitude and respect for diversity
- Positive attitude and strong empathy for clients
- Mutual fund representative (MFR) licence – You must obtain this licence within three months of hiring with a full refund once you have successfully obtained it
- Ability to communicate effectively in French
- Discipline, commitment to teamwork and interest in learning
- Interest in technology and skill at sharing knowledge
- Ability to adapt to various situations
After gaining relevant experience as a Branch Advisor, many options will be available to you. For example, you could get promoted or move to another region or branch. We offer many career opportunities and encourage internal mobility.
Our training programs use on-the-job learning to help you master your role. You can access personalized training content on such topics as banking solutions and the advisory approach to support your ongoing learning. You'll also have access to colleagues with a wide range of expertise, experiences and profiles to enrich all aspects of your development.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?