Boom Truck Driver
City : Sydney
Category : Transportation Services
Industry : Building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers
Employer : J.D. Irving
BOOM TRUCK DRIVER
We are currently hiring a full-time Boom Truck Driver with a class 3 license (or higher) and air brake endorsement for our Kent store.
- Proven work experience as a Boom Truck Driver
- Valid driver’s license class 3 or 1
- Clean Drivers Abstract – Will reimburse upon hire
- Hydraulic Experience
- Air Brakes Endorsement
- Ability to work in all weather conditions, fast-paced, and dynamic workplace
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent;
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Able to operate standard transmission
- Safety mindset
- High attention to detail
- Able to do physical work
- Deliver materials to private homes and construction sites safely
- Work in the yard and in the store actively helping customers
- Prepare trucks for loading and assist warehouse staff as required
- Ensure proper vehicle maintenance and safety
- Maintain contact with dispatch and work to resolve any issues
- Verify load security and accuracy
- Report defects, violations, accidents or injuries
- Act professionally at all times
- Follow all regulations, company policies, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Competitive wages based on experience
- A safe work environment
- Great mentors and on-the-job training
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
Interested in a career with Kent? We would love to hear from you!
Please apply Online!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.