BlackBerry QNX Cybersecurity Manager
City : Waterloo
Category : Software & Systems
Industry : IT
Employer : BlackBerry
BlackBerry® QNX® is a trusted supplier of safe and secure operating systems, hypervisors, frameworks and development tools, and provides specialised support and services for building the world’s most critical embedded systems. We are the embedded experts. BlackBerry QNX was born in embedded, and provides time-tested and trusted foundation software, including our deterministic microkernel real-time operating system (RTOS), safety-certified products, middleware and security solutions, all purpose-built for embedded systems. Future development approaches and system design paradigms demand a high degree of freedom and flexibility, exactly what cloud enablement promises.
BlackBerry QNX software is trusted by more than 68% of the Electric Vehicle market by volume, 24 of the top 25 EV manufacturers and is running in more than 215 million vehicles globally. Our foundation products have been pre-certified to ISO 26262 ASIL D, and we offer a broad range of board support packages, professional services, AUTOSAR adaptive support and middleware solutions – from acoustic management to digital cockpits to advanced driving assistance (ADAS) - to accelerate development and help OEMs meet Start of Production (SOP) dates
Are you the person we are looking for?
The BlackBerry QNX product Security Operations (Secops) team is growing. We need talented embedded software developers with an interest in working with advanced technology to help with securing our products.
• Drive, contribute and coordinate on Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment (TARA) in accordance with ISO 21434
• Develop and negotiate the Cybersecurity Interface Agreements with customers
• Perform reviews and verification of ISO 21434 work products
• Assist and advise development teams on security testing activities
• Continually identify standards compliance gaps and implement process improvements
• Automating process activities
Experience & Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Systems Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience in developing Cybersecurity frameworks and Cybersecurity management systems (CSMS)
• ISO/SAE 21434, ASPICE, IEC 62443, ISO/IEC 27001 experience preferred
• Experience in C/C++ and Python programming
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge and experience in Functional Safety and its respective standards such as ISO 26262
• Independence, self-motivation, tenacity, and determination will be useful in this position
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40