City : Edmunston
Category : Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : Sun Life Financial
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
The Tele Interview team coordinates and conducts medical interviews with clients applying for life insurance. The tele-interviewer collects confidential information about the client’s medical history and lifestyle. Successful candidates will join a new team composed of high-energy individuals with a passion of delivering excellent customer service.
What will you do?
The Tele Interviewer role is to, during a recorded interview, simultaneously interview the client and document the answers, collecting confidential information about the client's medical history (health and medication) and non-medical (lifestyle).
As a key touch point with the client, responsibilities include
- Completing the tele interview,
- Arranging for calling back with clients that are not available,
- Informing the advisor of updates on the case using CSW and/or over the phone
- Answering the client’s questions about the next step of the process up to transferring the client to other units upon request.
- Between tele-interviews, assist advisors and clients through incoming calls
What do you need to succeed?
- As this position is posted in several locations, we specify that bilingualism (French, English, both oral and written) is required for Quebec only to answer calls from English and French-speaking clients across Canada or worldwide.
- Experience in a call center or a customer service environment (2 years)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Typing accurately with a speed from 61 to 80 words / minute
- College Diploma
Nice to have
- Knowledge of individual insurance products
- Knowledge of medical terminology (medical conditions, medicines, etc.)
Notes / Other Unique Requirements
- Working hours may vary with morning and afternoon (8am to 9pm) and a possibility of having the Saturday shift (10am to 6pm) introduced down the road with rotation
- Overtime may be required during peak periods
- There is 2 work shift based on business needs and team preferences.
Tuesday to Friday: 8am – 4pm
Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Monday to Friday: 1pm – 9pm
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range:41,700/41 700 - 68,000/68 000
Job Category:Customer Service / Operations
Posting End Date:24/09/2023