Bilingual Technical Automotive Support Specialist
City : Markham, ON
Category : Staff
Industry : Automotive
Employer : Hyundai Canada
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of vehicles in this country – from subcompact to premium sedans to sport utility and crossovers – and is committed to providing world-class, well-engineered products paired with a customer shopping and ownership experience that exceed expectations.
When Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983, it was the company’s first overseas subsidiary. Since that time, it has grown into one of the best selling automotive brands in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be attributed to the quality, safety, and design of its vehicles, which is reflected in numerous, high-profile awards they have recently won.
The overall purpose of this position is to provide English and French technical support to Hyundai technicians throughout the country in a timely and satisfactory manners.
• Provide English and French technical supports and inquiries to the Dealer service network .
• Track inquires and resolution.
• Maintain a complete library of technical materials and technical bulletins.
• Participate in quality investigations both internally and externally.
• Participate and support technical testing activities.
• Conduct quality assurance activities including QIR and quality investigations.
• College Automotive Diploma
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of automotive electrical systems, including in-depth experience with vehicle networks (CAN, LIN bus, MOST),
• Automotive Master Technician (or equivalent).
• Be able to explain and communicate in English and French in technical terminology.
• Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
• 5 -7 years’ experience in similar function.
• Highly experienced in vehicle systems diagnosis.
• Fully bilingual (English/French) written and oral.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Canadian Automotive
• Knowledge of Canadian Automotive Market Trends
• Customer service orientation
• Team interaction
• Planning and organizing
• Attention to detail
• Fast paced stress tolerance
Why join our team?
Our award-winning culture has been recognized through our Great Place to Work™ certification for the past 5 years. We have been able to achieve this not only thanks to the dedication and commitment of our team members to our business, but also through a variety of fun activities and opportunities throughout the year which allow us to build strong engagement! When you join Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., you will become part of an organization that promotes diversity, inclusion and overall well-being. We offer an excellent benefits package including RSP matching, flexible start times, maternity leave top up, an attractive vehicle-lease program, demo vehicles for Managers and education support. We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally.
The first round of candidates will be reviewed on or before March 13, 2023.
We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally. Ideal candidates are self-starters, team players and thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are looking to build your career with a growing organization where you can use your knowledge, skills and talents, consider joining our team.
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We are also committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities and their accessibility requirements. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will take all reasonable steps required to meet your accessibility requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.