Bilingual Tech Support Service Analyst
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Technology | Analytics | Research
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Join RBC’s Technology Service Desk as we continuously deliver superior service to our operational businesses throughout the enterprise. We continue to modernize operational our support services processes by delivering enterprise solutions. We are seeking talented & adaptable Tech Support Analysts supporting RBC employees with their technical needs. You will be working in a fast-paced environment answering calls and chats.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Monitor and categorize incoming calls and chats analyzing frequently-asked questions and defining procedures.
- Tech Support Services analysts are the first point of contact for internal employees supporting their technical needs
- Resolve Level 1 technical issues
- Escalate Level 2 support teams.
- Evaluate the efficiency of new tools and utilities, used for service desk services.
- Participate in the analysis of client-identified issues or problems which may require changes to procedures, standards or systems.
- Ensure employees receive excellent support during their engagement.
- Troubleshoot basic troubleshooting issues for Computer hardware, software, mobile devices, printers, telephony and remote access.
- Support employees by Chat and Calls.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Strong analytical and technical disposition
- Client first mindset
- Good understanding on Computer Operating systems and Microsoft Office applications
Nice to have
- Previous Service Desk Experience
- Microsoft certifications
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, Software Center
- VPN and RSA experience/knowledge
Hours of Work:
- Our desk is open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Including Statutory Holidays.
- Must be able to work 20 hrs a week. Days, Nights and Weekends.
- Initial training will be carried out over a two-week period during which you will need to be available during the day Mon – Fri.
- This is a Work From Home position.
- Require a quiet and secure space within your home to perform your role
- Strong Internet/Wifi connection required
Job SkillsHelp Desk Services, Help Desk Support, Installation Support, IT Help Desk, Technical Troubleshooting, Ticketing Tool, Time Management
Additional Job Details
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.