Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist
City : New Brunswick
Category : Transportation Services
Industry : Water transportation
Employer : J.D. Irving
BILINGUAL TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
RST is a recognized leader in safe, efficient tank transportation throughout Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Quebec and the eastern United States. In addition to conveying cargo in line with top tier industry standards, RST also provides emergency response and training services throughout Atlantic Canada.
RST Industries is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the role of Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist at their Saint John, NB OR Montreal, Quebec location. This position will appeal to those who like to work in a fast-paced environment, can multitask and have a high standard for their work.
- 2-3 years’ experience in full-cycle recruitment is required; experience in transportation recruitment is considered an asset.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings with internal and external parties.
- Strong organizational skills demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills allowing you to manage several applicants while anticipating shifts in priorities.
- Passionate about recruitment and proven success in identifying top talent.
- Successfully completion of post-secondary is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and French is a requirement for this role.
- Lead all recruiting activities for owner operators and company drivers.
- Ensure that all applicants meet established qualifications and standards.
- Manage key performance indicators for recruiting activities on a weekly basis.
- Liaison with operations to ensure that hiring forecasts are current.
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies to ensure forecasts are met.
- Build referral networks and candidate pools through your network, social medial and external networking sources.
- Coordination or orientation and onboarding programs for new hires.
- Perform industry benchmarking.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
RST Industries Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.