Bilingual Operations Support Administrator
City : MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Canada
Category : Operations
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
As an Operations Support Administrator, you will primarily focus on the support of day-to-day operations of the Insurance Wealth Management business, working within established Service Level Agreement (SLAs), compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and quality via processing, reports, online monitoring and other assignments. You will also support the overall RBC Purpose (Helping clients thrive & communities prosper) and contribute to enhancing the overall client experience.
What will you do?
• Assist with reconciliations, reporting, preparing expense invoices
• Collaborate with Operations Coordinators for both Segregated funds and Payout annuities to provide support and back-up as required
• Assist with month end reporting
• Review various reports and take required action
• Identify improvement opportunities and close service delivery gaps
• Contribute to the execution of strategic objectives to grow the Wealth Management business and to enhance the brand and reputation of RBC Life Insurance Company
What will you need to succeed?
• 2 years’ experience in a customer service driven environment
• Excellent time management and organizational skills adhering to department Service Level Agreements
• Must be fluently bilingual in both English and French with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work in a team environment
• Superior knowledge of EXCEL
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What's in it for you?
• A Total Rewards program that includes flexible benefits, work/life balance and career development programs and investment and retirement savings plans
• Competitive pay and high-earning potential
• All the tools, training, and team support you need to grow your career
• Flexible work/life balance options
• Sophisticated RBCI software tools to boost your productivity
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.