Bilingual Operations Specialist
City : MONTRÉAL, Quebec, Canada
Category : Operations
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
What is the role?
Our RBC Cards, Investigations & Transaction Services is looking for an Operations Specialist within the Hybrid Advice & Fulfillment Team. You will interact with a variety of RBC service partners in an inbound Contact Center environment. In addition, you will perform non-phone fulfillment activities to support client Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
What will you do?
- Deliver accurate information and guidance related to Credit Card products/procedures/policies at first point of contact
- Utilize all available resources to deliver accurate and efficient problem resolution
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills coupled with an innate ability to multi-task
- Fulfill a variety of credit card-related client requests in a timely and accurate manner (through CART and other channels)
- Effectively manage change in a constant changing environment
What do you need to succeed?
- Bilingualism (English and French) required, as you will regularly do business with partners across Canada.
- Customer service experience and ability to handle a high volume of inbound calls and fulfillment responsibilities effectively.
- Ability to adapt and learn new systems and applications
- Technically Savvy i.e. typing, trouble shooting system issues with hardware etc.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively interact with partners, while delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Available to work shifts Monday to Friday shifts within the business hours of 7am-12am EST and Saturday 9am-9pm EST and Sunday 11am-9pm EST.
- Please note this roles requires days on site as determined ongoing by the business.
- Knowledge of RBC Visa/MasterCard products and systems (i.e. CCSA, TS2, ERNEX, Sales Platform, IRIS, Originate, etc.)
- Previous call centre experience and/or processing centre experience
- Previous experience in fast-paced Enhanced Performance Management (EPM) environment
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, achieving success that is mutual.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work with a great and supportive team
- French Language compensation available in applicable provinces
- Flex shift which includes compensation for evening shifts
Additional Job Details
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.