Bilingual Lease Analyst
City : Gatineau
Category : Other
Industry : Professional Services
Employer : BGIS
Who We Are
BGIS is a leading provider of customized facility management and real estate services. With our combined team of over 6, 500 globally, we relentlessly focus on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively looking for new opportunities that will enable innovation for our clients’ businesses. Globally, we manage over 320 million square feet of client portfolios across 30,000+ locations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Australia and Asia. Further information is available at www.bgis.com
**** The candidate must be bilingual.
**** The position is 100 % remote.
The bilingual Lease Analyst, in conjunction with our RealLease technology platform, supports our clients nationwide in effectively and efficiently managing their leased portfolios. From abstracting critical lease terms, to accurate payment of rents, to critical reconciliation of landlord billings, to regular review and reporting to providing critical analysis of lease profiles, our services provide tenants maximum leverage and flexibility in leased relationships.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Subject Matter Expert
- Ensures the integrity of the lease administration database (RealLease) through ensuring all property and Landlord information is up to date and accurate
- Supports the Property Manager in operational issues
- Advises the Technical Authority (TA) on payments due
- Monitors and investigates annual budget increases from landlords then requesting the appropriate backup to substantiate the increase
- Ensures that realty tax payments are fair & equitable
- Reviews landlord records
- Performs Certification and Compliance monitoring as per the Lease Agreement
- Recommends rents to Government
- Generates recommendations on expenditure concerns as well as on procedures and systems related to BGIS
- Liaises with the Property Manager on a regular basis
Reporting and Analytics
- Reports on Monthly Accounts Payable (AP) deliverables
- Prepares year-end reconciliations, year-end CPI adjustments, ensure recoveries are accurate and complete
- Creates reports and performs analysis to make recommendations to stakeholders at all different levels
Administration, Coordination and Validation
- Performs overall coordination & support in the areas of lease administration process improvement
- Administers expenses associated with leased space
- Identifies & validates rental payments
- Coordinates monthly rent roll adjustments with the TA
- Coordinates & monitors Lease Administration Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) (DIAI, CFAI)
- Other duties as required
Knowledge & Skills
- University degree or professional certification
- 3 to 5 years of job-related experience
- Good financial understanding and proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to read and understand commercial real estate lease agreements
- Ability to process volumes of data requiring strong attention to detail and accuracy
- French/English Bilingualism is required
Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation
- Real Property Administrator designation would be considered an asset
At BGIS we believe that diversity and inclusion is a key business driver, such that we never lose sight of its importance as it is woven into the fabric of our organization. We are committed to maintaining a barrier-free recruitment process by providing equal employment opportunities through recruiting and retention of individuals of all backgrounds. We recognize that promoting diversity is an essential component of our continuing pursuit for organizational success!