Bilingual (EN/FR) – Customer Solutions Advisor, Mortgages
City : Toronto, ON, CA
Category : Customer Service Representative
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 174117
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the overall success of the Customer Contact Centres in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
3. Assist in and contribute to the development and growth of profitable business across the Protection, Borrowing, Investment and Day-to-Day Banking products and services by:
4. Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day to- day activities and decisions.
5. Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
6. Maintain strict adherence to the Bank’s Code of Conduct and security procedures with respect to assigned authorities and responsibilities; reporting any unusual occurrences or fraudulent activity to a supervisor promptly; and achieve and maintain service level standards by:
7. Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Education: Post-Secondary Education would be an asset
Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence. This position requires the incumbent to work in a 24/7 Contact Centre office environment with a high level of customer interaction and computer use. The nature of telephone and online correspondence requires the CSA, Mortgages to be seated for extended periods throughout the shift handling various customer inquiries and urgent escalations. The CSA, Mortgages is constantly interacting with customers, which results in high sensory attention for extended periods of time. The CSA, Mortgages may be requested to work overtime during peak, statutory and general holidays and/or periods of increased volume.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.