Bilingual DCS Support Analyst
City : Markham, ON
Category : Staff
Industry : Automotive
Employer : Hyundai Canada
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of vehicles in this country – from subcompact to premium sedans to sport utility and crossovers – and is committed to providing world-class, well-engineered products paired with a customer shopping and ownership experience that exceed expectations.
When Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983, it was the company’s first overseas subsidiary. Since that time, it has grown into one of the best selling automotive brands in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be attributed to the quality, safety, and design of its vehicles, which is reflected in numerous, high-profile awards they have recently won.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide support on a variety of IT systems, including software and hardware to both internal (Company employees) and external (Company Dealer network) customers.
• Perform Software and Hardware support and maintenance at the desktop level.
• Triage all types of support requests while ensuring all service level SLA’s are met
• Deploy desktops and peripherals.
• Troubleshoot to determine and resolve the root cause of many hardware or software malfunctions at the desktop level as well as, occasionally, at the network and server level.
• Perform moves, adds, changes of computer equipment.
• Provide user support on business applications
• Provide end user support on business communications and all communication systems (e.g. telephone, cell phone, e-mail).
• Performs other duties as required (e.g. inventory management, create and maintain internal and external documentation)
• Participate in infrastructure (network and servers) routine maintenance, changes and projects
• Perform all duties while ensuring SLA’s are met
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Bilingualism Required: English and French
• Knowledge of Desktops security best practices.
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices and the Service Desk role in the ITIL framework Knowledge of the following technologies and services: MS Windows Network services: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP,
• Experience with Office 365, Exchange 2016, Windows File Shares, and Windows update
• Experience with HW install and troubleshooting, OS and applications installation and troubleshooting specifically: Windows, 10, 11, Office, Internet Explorer, other desktop software and applications.
• Mobile devices and smart phones - configuration and troubleshoot.
• Desktop management tools and utilities: Symantec End Point Protection, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and In Tune, including developing packages and managing deployments.,.
• Experience with providing onsite meeting support including TV’s, Projector, Web Cams, Mic’s and virtual meeting tools: Teams, Zoom, Web-Ex and traditional style video conference devices
• Experience with JIRA Service Management ticketing system is a plus but not required.
• Highly developed skills in customer service is a must
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Completion of a relevant secondary school diploma and college, e.g., diploma / certificate / trade license or an equivalent combination of experience and education
• 2-5 years of relevant experience in same or similar function with automotive experience being desirable.
Why Join Our Team?
Our award-winning culture has been recognized through our Great Place to Work™ certification for the past 5 years. We have been able to achieve this not only thanks to the dedication and commitment of our team members to our business, but also through a variety of fun activities and opportunities throughout the year which allow us to build strong engagement! When you join Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., you will become part of an organization that promotes diversity, inclusion and overall well-being. We offer an excellent benefits package including RSP matching, flexible start times, maternity leave top up, an attractive vehicle-lease program, demo vehicles for Managers and education support.
The first round of candidates will be reviewed on or before May 1, 2023
We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally. Ideal candidates are self-starters, team players and thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are looking to build your career with a growing organization where you can use your knowledge, skills and talents, consider joining our team.
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We are also committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities and their accessibility requirements. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will take all reasonable steps required to meet your accessibility requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.