Bilingual Customer Support Agent
City : Burnaby, BC, CA
Category : Client Services
Industry : Healthcare
Employer : LifeLabs
LifeLabs is the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada, serving the healthcare needs of Canadians for over 50 years. Our team members are truly centred around our customers, and we know that behind every lab requisition, sample being tested, or investment in technology is an individual and their family counting on us.
Consistently named one of Canada's Best Employers by Forbes, LifeLabs has also been recognized for having an award-winning Mental Health Program from Benefits Canada. The passion and commitment of over 6,000 diverse and innovative team members unites and motivates us to ensure our customers receive high quality tests and results that they can trust. Agile, customer-centred, caring and teamwork: we live these values every day in what we do to support our customers and healthcare providers, driving forward our vision of empowering a healthier you.
Make a difference – join the LifeLabs team today!
LifeLabs Medical Laboratory Services is seeking a Bilingual Customer Support agent (English and French) to join our team in Burnaby, BC.
This is a Full-Time REMOTE position with the ability to use office space based on prior intimation.
Selected candidates need to be able to communicate primarily in French and English.
Shift timings are flexible for 7 days/week with hours of operation from 7AM - 7PM, with total working hours per week as 37.5 hours.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answers calls from travelers and proves them with guidance on current arrival/departure Covid19 restrictions.
- Helps travelers register themselves and their Covid19 home collection kits on the website, ensuring accurate information is captured and proper registration of kits.
- Helps travelers with reordering damaged or missing kits.
- Refers questions/complaints to specialists as appropriate for follow-up
- Helps travelers book their appointments for Covid19 travel testing.
- Orders Covid19 home collection kits for travelers arriving or departing Canada through Land or Air.
- Sends Covid19 test results to travelers.
- Answers all emails and calls from travelers, helps troubleshoot their queries and escalates to different departments.
Are You a Good Fit?
LifeLabs is seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who can work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment, while adhering to LifeLabs’ standards of safety, accuracy, and efficiency. Do you have:
- High school graduation
- Strong communication skills in French and English
- Technology savvy with experience working with outlook and different software and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate telephone system
- Excellent client service skills
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team and be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to be flexible and take a positive attitude towards change
- Minimum 40 wpm and basic computer knowledge
- Ability to cope in stressful situations
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and public relation skills
At LifeLabs, great employees are at the heart of everything we do. That's why LifeLabs provides more than just competitive compensation, our employees receive coaching and training in an environment that fosters open communication, opportunities for advancement and changes in career direction. We especially encourage applications from new graduates and individuals looking to advance their careers.
Does this sound like the job for you? We would love to discuss your qualifications. Apply online today!
At LifeLabs, we strive to create an inclusive and equitable workplace where our team members and the communities we serve feel accepted, valued, and respected.
In accordance with LifeLabs’ Accessibility Policy, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and the Ontario Human Rights Code, accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email email@example.com.
LifeLabs is committed to providing a safe environment for our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. We have been a leader throughout the COVID-19 pandemic regarding health and safety measures and have always put our employees and customers at the center of every decision that we make. As an organization in the health care sector, we believe the COVID vaccination adds a layer of protection that complements the extensive and necessary health and safety protocols that we have taken to date. With this in mind, we currently require all LifeLabs employees, contractors, students and volunteers to be fully vaccinated.
LifeLabs operates under a distributed workforce model, where employee flexibility is a key priority. Further information will be provided during the interview process on what this means for employees.