Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Full Time
City : Anjou
Category : Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : Sun Life Financial
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Our Contact Centre agents have the privilege of speaking to millions of Canadians each year. In each call, they can make an immediate difference in the lives of our Clients and advisors.
Here are some of the reasons why you could seek to join this amazing team by applying now:
- Weekday Schedule: Our Client Care Centre is open Mon-Fri 8 AM – 8 PM.
- Workstyle: This is a hybrid position requiring working from the Montreal (Metcalfe street) office three times per week.
- Salary and Bonus: Competitive salary starting at $22 per hour plus a quarterly performance bonus based on objectives completion.
- Benefits: Flexible Benefits program, automatically provided from the hire date, Employee & Family Assistance Program, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, Stock Ownership Program and Wellness Program.
- Vacation and Support: 3 weeks’ vacation, floater days, care days and more!
- Career Progression: A comprehensive, paid training program with a defined career progression plan.
Our supportive leaders are looking for talented customer service individuals that will:
- Help Clients and advisors with questions about our products, services, policies and claims through inbound calls.
- Analyze and find solutions to client problems in a friendly and proactive way.
- Provide Clients and advisors with additional information on Sun Life’s products & services in support of their financial and health goals.
- Ensure our Clients and advisors have the right information taking the right amount of their time.
Apply now if:
- You are bilingual (French, English, both oral and written) as you will answer calls from English and French speaking clients across Canada and worldwide.
- You are customer service oriented, like to solve problems and thrive in a fast paced environment..
Must be able to obtain Reliability Status through the Government of Canada (includes a background check with fingerprinting by the RCMP).
Click “Apply” to send us your online job application
This role offers a competitive salary that is based on the combination of experience level, skills and knowledge.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Category:Call Centre, Customer Service / Operations
Posting End Date: