Bilingual Customer Relations Specialist (French)
City : Ajax, Ontario
Category : Temporary/Contract
Industry : Recruitment/Staffing
Employer : The Adecco Group
- Location: Ajax, ON
- Job type: 1-year contract | Full-time
- Hires fast, pays weekly.
- 4% vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque.
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified.
- Free training programs
- New and quicker onboarding process
- Bringing 'customer first' ideology: Manage customer care concerns on social media, ensuring a customer-centric approach.
- Decreasing response times: Swiftly address customer inquiries to enhance satisfaction.
- Handling Regional concerns: Address specific regional customer needs effectively.
- Providing vehicle-related information: Offer detailed insights about vehicles, features, and services to owners and prospects.
- Utilizing internal resources: Collaborate across departments to resolve customer and vehicle issues.
- Exemplifying strong work ethic: Maintain a positive attitude, work dynamic, and ethical standards.
- Demonstrating fiscal responsibility: Devise creative solutions for optimal customer satisfaction.
- Accurate documentation: Record information precisely in the Volkswagen CRM tool.
- Applying policies and procedures: Understand and implement Volkswagen policies effectively.
- Leaving a positive impression: Ensure every interaction reflects positively on the Volkswagen Brand.
- Supporting the Call Centre Team: Collaborate and assist in the team's efforts.
- Communicating insights: Convey customer input and concerns to Level 2.
- Identifying trends: Recognize and communicate customer trends and potential product issues.
- Generating reports: Create reports to identify improvement opportunities.
- Liaising with Roadside Assistance: Act as a point of contact for the roadside assistance provider.
- Staying updated: Keep up to date with product updates, technical bulletins, and service actions.
- Expertise in car down situations: Understand best practices to promptly address critical vehicle situations.
- Adapting to new offerings: Stay informed about new products and services entering the market.
- Must be legally eligible to work and reside in Canada.
- Associate Degree/College Degree; Bachelor's degree an asset (proof required).
- Clear background check required.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in a call center or office setting.
- Automotive experience preferred.
- Fully bilingual in English and French.
- Proficiency in social media and online environments.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both French and English.
- Strong organizational and computing skills.
- Ability to multitask with attention to detail.
- Initiative to propose solutions for team enhancement.
- Professional handling of personnel issues.
- Analytical mindset and business decision-making skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, customer-focused contact center.
- Self-motivated and capable of delivering exceptional experiences.
To find out more about Adecco Perks and what we can do for you please visit the link here: https://www.adecco.ca/en-ca/working-with-a-staffing-agency/adecco-perks/
Lacking the skills for this job? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Click this link https://qrco.de/bdiseH to learn about the Aspire Academy and start your free upskilling journey today.