Bilingual Client Success Manager
City : Montréal
Category : Full-time Marketing
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
As an ICUC Client Success Manager (CSM), you are at the front line, delivering best-in-class account management to ensure our clients achieve their goals. Your mission is to retain and grow their business by identifying and implementing the ICUC products and services that will help them recognize value and meet their goals. You will work closely with the people on the revenue and operations teams, in addition to your Director, to grow and retain your accounts.
The role requires you to be a confident self-starter with strong project management and budgeting skills. We value entrepreneurial thinking and the pace of our business requires a focused, get-on-with-it attitude. You must bring an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos and be a team player who can work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment.
You will work across a diverse set of accounts including full-scale, long-term projects for global brands. These encompass a range of services, from pure moderation work with a focus on safety and brand protection, to full implementation of engagement, insights and creative strategies. You will be working with sophisticated clients, so you will need to be a strategic thinker whose knowledge of social media and digital technology trends will be at the heart of your ability to respond creatively to client briefs, ensuring ICUC is their go-to expert.
- Account management experience with responsibility for major brands and/or Fortune 1000 companies, operating as a primary client contact and working with senior client stakeholders.
- Grow the value and long term value of your assigned accounts
- Deliver regular client quarterly reviews, status meetings and presentations while also keeping clients up-to-date on new ICUC products and services
- Advising clients on social media strategy by working with ICUC’s Strategy and Insights teams
- Work closely to ensure our quality of service meets ICUC standards for our accounts
- Support in the set-up and implementation of social media projects as required.
- Keep Salesforce Opps and Projects up to date and work with others on proposals and SOWs
- Work in partnership with other client agencies – media, creative, PR, etc.
- Contribute to new business pitches
- Work with senior management to shape ICUC’s strategic offer
What You Bring:
- MINIMUM 3 years of social media, agency, & enterprise client experience
- Proficient experience and knowledge working in organic social media is required. Additional experience with paid social is considered beneficial.
- Experience with community management, strategy, and reporting, including experience with Sprinklr, Khoros, and Sprout is preferred.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with engaging presentation skills.
- Bilingualism French and English is mandatory for this role (written and spoken). An excellent level of English is required as you will be working on English accounts and will work closely with our English-speaking teams located across Canada.
- Strong organizational abilities and time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, & respond to changes quickly in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Must possess proficient collaborative skills.
- Must be able to problem-solve effectively.
- Workable understanding of regulatory organizations for advertising and digital promotion.
- Awareness of current social media trends and understand the ins and outs of the industry.
- Must possess proficiency with MS PowerPoint and MS Teams.
Technical Experience/Education Qualifications
- EDUCATION: Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Public Affairs, or related field, preferred, but we will accept equivalent experience as a substitute
- Must utilize a desktop computer or laptop meeting the minimum system requirements:
- Running the latest version and update of the Operating System.
- 8GB of RAM or more.
- Must have an active and updated version of an anti-virus software and ad-blocker.
- Must subscribe to high speed internet - minimum 30 mbps, or higher.
- Must have adequate headset/mic and webcam for team and client video calls
- Proficient computer literacy proven through work experience in software applications, spreadsheet tabulations, social media coordination, etc.
- Some travel may be required for onsite client visits (valid passport or travel documents are required)
- The candidate will be required to successfully undergo a Criminal Record Check
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.