Beauty Advisor, Kiehl’s | Scarborough
City : SCARBOROUGH, Ontario
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
What This Position is All About
In the role of a Beauty Advisor, you are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to serve the customer. As such, you have the understanding, skills and resources to deliver the optimal customer experience and in a performance driven culture you excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering results.
Who You Are:
- Act with customers in mind, possess great networking and relationship management
- You go above and beyond your goals while supporting the goals of the team
- You are a top performer and you elevate the performance of others
- You have a clear vision of your goals and you have a good perspective on the business
- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve the way things are done
You Also Have:
- Proven consultative skills to provide information, advice and guidance to customers on beauty products and services
- A good knowledge of various beauty products and services available
- Ability to conduct sit down makeup and skincare consultations and demonstrate application
- Commitment to providing excellence in customer service
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
As The Beauty Advisor, You Will:
- Initiate service consultations by asking open ended questions to learn the customer’s preferences and needs
- Build long term partnerships and a client base through establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships, follow-up on satisfaction of purchases and notifying customers of up-coming events/promotions
- Promote sales of the beauty products; provide information on new or existing products and services
- Encourage sales by promoting the Hudson's Bay credit card and loyalty program to customers
- Leverage Product Knowledge as a differentiating factor in the service experience (Consistently seek trend and product knowledge to act as an expert for customers)
- Understand the competitive market amd ne aware of the trends and new products
- Assist in the execution of special events, seasonal gift with purchase and holiday programs
Your Life and Career at Hudson's Bay:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.