Backend developper Filenet
City : Montreal
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
A career in IT at National Bank means contributing to the Bank’s transformation and having a direct impact on clients. As a FileNet Expert, you will contribute to the integration of major IT projects and mandates that have a significant impact on the Bank’s profitability and efficiency and which require high-level experience and expertise. You will act as a leader in your field of expertise and make recommendations related to asset management.
Come join our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) team!
We’re responsible for managing IT assets related to document management, document composition, digitization, electronic signature, and document sharing with clients. As a FileNet Expert, you will help deliver projects using the IBM FileNet suite and its entire ecosystem.
We are currently working to migrate FileNet to OpenShift 4 and wish to eventually migrate our vault to AWS. You’ll be a member of a squad responsible for implementing ECM capabilities and ensuring they are updated regularly. We’re scaling our DevOps and cloud initiatives and want to speed up our transformation in the coming years. We need your drive and talent to succeed!
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the entire FileNet ecosystem and be able to advise, build, and optimize systems and processes for capturing, classifying, integrating, and ingesting external data from various sources
- Help design and implement workflow methodologies using IBM applications (FileNet, Case Manager, BAW, BPM, IER and ICN)
- Configure tasks to perform OCR, ICR, barcode recognition and to interface with the messaging server and IBM FileNet
- Develop the ICN user interface, search function, task profiles, action library, custom actions, validations, checks, workflows, and exports towards databases and content management systems
- Build, implement, and maintain FileNet systems
- Work on various project flows, such as creating and modifying FileNet environments and creating workflows and reports using data gathered by project leaders
- Completed bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5 years of relevant experience OR other degree and several years of relevant experience
- Excellent skills related to designing, developing, troubleshooting (production support), and optimizing FileNet ecosystem performance
- 5 years of experience in the use of Oracle/MSSQL databases in a FileNet environment
- 5 years of experience with WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Liberty, and UNIX
- Extensive knowledge and solid experience with IBM applications, including:
- IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation
- ICM, BAW, ICC Mail & Files, ICC SAP, IER, ICN and Datacap
- Knowledge of ABBYY FlexiCapture and ABBYY Vantage (bonus points!)
- AWS certification (developer or architect)
- CI/CD (implementation of Harness and Jenkins pipeline)
- HTTP, Socket, FTP, SMTP/POP/IMAP
- Documentation skills
- Leadership and initiative
- Strong ability to summarize information
- Ability to work on a team in a very dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in SAFe agile mode
- Good knowledge of French (written/spoken) and English, an asset (you will be required to deal with anglophone service providers)
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?