City : Saint John
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Heavy and civil engineering construction
Employer : J.D. Irving
Gulf Operators Ltd is a civil contractor experienced in all aspects of civil work including drilling and blasting, concrete work, excavation, water and sewer, and aggregate production and sales.
At Gulf Operators you will discover a fast-paced work environment and will gain exposure to a wide range of industrial, commercial, infrastructure and residential projects.
We are looking for talent to add to our maintenance team. In the role of Automotive Mechanic, you will be involved in maintaining the fleet of light duty vehicles. This is an opportunity for growth and development for the right candidate.
- Organize work by reviewing daily requirements; check and gather supplies.
- Complete vehicle service requirements.
- Diagnose vehicle issues and perform repairs.
- Look up parts orders.
- Various other garage-related activities.
- Red Seal Automotive Mechanic 2-5
- Supervisory experience considered an asset.
- 5+ years of progressive experience as an automotive mechanic.
- Technologically inclined (Computer, Smartphones, Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Familiarity with mechanical reliability principles and programs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to promote a strong safety culture.
Gulf Operators Limited is pleased to offer a competitive wage and benefits package. If you are committed to excellence, have high energy, are determined to succeed, and interested in working in a rewarding team environment, we would like to speak with you!
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online today! We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Gulf Operators Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.