Associate, Sales Enablement
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
What is the opportunity?
Join the growing RBC Royal Trust team! This position will assist the Senior Manager, Sales Enablement on the design and delivery of internal sales enablement tools and collateral materials. The role is responsible for supporting collective internal sales enablement initiatives including assisting in developing, enhancing and maintaining key internal marketing and communication initiatives, tools and collateral. For further information on the business, please visit https://www.rbcwealthmanagement.com/en-ca/royal-trust/
What will you do?
- Accountable for day-to-day communication support — writing, editing and reviewing — for the national team and the national office, including, but not limited to, drafting employee announcements, development of internal animated videos, drafting, distribution and posting of the weekly newsletter, review of job aid and internal newsletters, partnership success stories for other LOBs intranets.
- Accountable for web content development, maintenance—including troubleshooting issues—and digital projects for RTConnect; supports the same for RTnet.
- Provide day-to-day sales enablement support to the national team and the national office, including, but not limited to, creating/formatting PowerPoint presentations, org chart updates, and intranet (RTConnect) updates.
- Manage RT Unplugged initiative, which includes contacting candidates, collecting responses, drafting interview questions, posting on RTnet and communication in the weekly newsletter.
- Manage the creation, posting and promotion of employee engagement activities on RTConnect.
- Support internal meetings including for town halls, quarterly performance events and other meetings on an as needed basis
- Support communications projects/programs including scheduling, production, approvals, communication, policy and procedure recommendations, and delivery
- Partner with WMC/WM colleagues to effectively communicate RT initiatives, including contributing to the WMC Exchange newsletter, and supporting various internal story telling initiatives.
What do you need to succeed?
- 1-3 years of marketing, communications or related experience, preferably in Financial Services
- Highly organized with ability to work independently on multiple projects, and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with strong writing skills and keen attention to detail
- Post-secondary/industry specific education
- Experience with web content management systems and HTML, knowledge of responsive design
Nice to Have
- Experience with animation software
- Knowledge of estate and trust services with the ability to maintain current on related issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of internal communication standards and templates
- Proficient in French
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Job SkillsCareer Development, Coaching Others, Communication, Customer Knowledge, Effectiveness Measurement, Presentations, Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Results-Oriented, Sales Activities, Sales Channels, Training and Development, Training Needs Analysis (TNA), Workforce Development
Additional Job Details
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.