Associate Operations Representative
City : CALGARY, Alberta, Canada
Category : Operations
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
Responsible for processing routine data entry and on-line input of transactions using basic understanding of products and processes. Activities may also be dependent on balancing transactions and deposits as received from clients and branches with emphasis on throughput, accuracy, and production.
What will you do?
- Demonstrates understanding of basic and processes.
- Follows standard processes as outlined in Folio guidelines policy, process and procedures referring items outside established standards to the Manager.
- Processes work volumes and provide consistent service within established benchmarks contributing to the achievement of business SLA/KPI.
- Examines all documents for completeness and takes full responsibility for quality and accuracy of day-to-day responsibilities, tasks and activities ensuring a balanced focus on enhanced client experience.
- Understands, accepts, and supports change as it relates to their role and the commitment to client fulfillment.
- Exercises due diligence in following operational risk policies, procedures,
standards and guidelines.
- Ensures all authorities for the role are reviewed, understood, and adhered to.
- Takes personal accountability for high achievement; actively
participates in weekly coaching routines and learning opportunities to
improve their individual and team contribution.
- Supports a client first mindset through communication and demonstrated positive behaviors
- Actively partners with their manager to develop their skills and proficiency on designated capabilities identified for the role/business through Development Plan activities and career planning discussions.
- Working conditions may include standing for 90% of the time when working in Currency/Operations
What do you need to succeed?
- Client Focus mindset
- Works on specific Bank applications:(i.e., Compass, HSCP, Activity Tracker, Workday) Subject to training not required as pre-requisite
- Efficient and accurate data entry abilities.
- Completes fulfillment activities per established policies/procedures/guidelines and benchmarks
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.