Associate Operations III
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Operations
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
As an Operations Associate III, you will be responsible for reviewing and initiating Account Transfers requests on behalf of clients. You will utilize your excellent communication skills to address transfers related matters with various internal partners. As a professional, representing RBC and its values, you will use your skills when dealing with other Financial Institutions to address and resolve issues related to the transfer requests.
What will you do?
- Ensure transfers are processed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Provide support to other operations members and branches as defined in service level agreement -SLA
- Ability to priorities daily tasks
- Ensure that quality service is provided and represent RBC in a professional manner at all times.
What do you need to succeed?
- Microsoft Office skills
- Proven organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated individual
- Account Transfers experience.
- Bilingual French/English
- Investment knowledge
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development
- A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Work-life integration
- Positive work culture emphasizing diversity and inclusion, volunteerism and community involvement
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.