Associate Network Administration, Seasonal
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Customer Experience
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 411449
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Name and Description of Hiring Department:
The assistant is responsible for preparing, analyzing and planning the various requests. It uses a variety of applications to validate information.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Prepare, analyze and plan the various requests for external customers as well as technicians
- Update systems
- Work with internal teams to answer questions regarding request status
- Assign equipment and circuits ensuring compatibility
- Update information in databases
- Work with peers to identify issues and find solutions
- Ability to manage several requests at one time and determine priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team work
- Excellent organizational and work planning skills
- Knowledge of IPACT, Network Request, SAP, COPS and Action tools
- Intermediate level of Outlook, Explorer, Excel
- Enthusiastic and willing to work in a fast paced environment and adapt easily to change
- Autonomous and execution focused
- Schedule Monday to Friday, between 7h00am and 5h00pm
- Available to work overtime if needed
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Summer Student
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Work Arrangement: Remote
Application Deadline: 06/03/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.