Associate Manager, Product – Product Content and Pricing
City : MISSISSAUGA
Category : Regular/Permanent Technology
Industry : Retail
Employer : Walmart Canada
Position Summary...The Associate Product Manager serves as an expert on Walmart Canada customer and market, translating market needs into product strategy, vision and roadmap. Coordinating with business and software development teams, he/she will create new and improved customer facing solutions across ecommerce and omni channel domains. Among other things, the Associate Product Manager is responsible for:- Evangelizing, aligning, prioritizing and sequencing feature delivery across teams, groups and organization sub-functions/pillars. Translates roadmap into clear user stories that can be built by Product Development team; - Leading Product Development to clarify requirements and delivery plan. - Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and feedback for actionable insights, tracking and communicating KPIs and the impact on the business. - Bringing simplicity and clarity to issues at hand – distilling complex problems into very manageable and tractable solutions for teams.
What you'll do...
- Develop plans and actions to implement initiatives that drive Walmart Canada’s Ecommerce Product Content and Pricing strategy.
- Conduct and/or participate in the analysis of business requests and functional requirements with stakeholders for strategic initiatives, project scoping with dependent teams and prepare appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Use of data analytics to derive data driven insights for impact analysis and creation of business case.
- Set up and continuous tracking of KPIs/OKRs for Product Content and Pricing.
- Identify right 3rd party partners to help accelerate Product Content and Pricing strategy and objectives.
- Generate innovative ideas and plans that use technology and Walmart International platform capabilities to advance strategy and customer experience.
- Collaborate with other agile team as needed to deliver cross-functional stakeholder requirements.
- Use detailed knowledge of application features and functions to assess scope and impact of business needs.
- Utilize agile development methodology for continuous evolution and optimization for the solutions.
- Analyze and define efficient, cost-effective solutions that support business processes and functional requirements and build business cases as need to support the solutions.
- Coordinate/participate in testing enhancements as needed to maintain quality & performance standards in the software solution.
- Actively participate in all phases of system implementation including requirements gathering, functional and technical design, system design and development, testing and roll-out and support.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Product Management
- Prior experience in Ecommerce, specifically digital experience.
- Bachelors’ degree or diploma in relevant field (business, computer science, etc.) and an MBA is preferred.
- Ability to analyze data and provide business with recommendations based on trends and opportunities highlighted.
- PMP project management is an asset but not mandatory.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada