Associate Loss Prevention | Coquitlam
City : COQUITLAM, British Columbia
Category : Part-Time w/o Benefits
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
Provide leadership and direction in the development and planning of the newly established Hudson’s Bay Media Network team. Build and execute a strategy to create a self-supported ad business that is both pay to play and promotional. Allowing vendors and partners to leverage our first party data assets, our proprietary media channels, and reach our customers in our owned and performance marketing channels to drive the growth of their brand.
Own and develop the overall corporate promotional cadence in collaboration with the broader marketing team, merchant, planning and channel experts. Works with the Insights & Analytics teams to create strong business cases for corporate promotions that deliver the FY objectives. Ensure the tactical implementation of the strategies by leading their report direct(s), business partners, agency partners, and other marketing team members. Proactively respond to changing business trends to optimize profitable sales by ensuring increased support and resources to positively trending businesses.
The Loss Prevention Associate will be committed to excellence, honesty, and integrity, ensuring compliance with established rules and regulations. The incumbent will be required to monitor access control into and from the facility while protecting company assets.
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work days/afternoon/ midnights or as needed
- Committed to personal improvement and ensures team improvement
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, while being open and honest
- Must Have a valid Ontario Security License
- Working knowledge of Chubb Director Afx Program (asset, not mandatory).
- Working knowledge of Intellex DVR Systems (asset, not mandatory).
- Access control personnel will be accountable for all aspects of Asset Protection within the facility.
- Opening and closing of the building.
- Provides access control to the facility, including badge making and package inspections.
- Greets all visitors, contractors, and vendors, issues temporary/visitor badges, and verifies badges of current employees.
- Answers all incoming calls to the company and transfer them to the appropriate people.
- Monitors all Alarms, security cameras and access control systems.
- Ensures that all security policies and procedures are being followed.
- Observation of and reporting of all security and safety hazards, or any other unusual incidents.
As The Loss Prevention Associate, you will:
- Respond to all emergencies during their shift and serve as the main point of communication.
- Performs light clerical/data entry duties.
- Performs interior and exterior patrols of the building inspecting all exits.
- Managing key/ scanner control policies and procedures.
- Assigns deliveries to designated doors.
- Monitoring of systems and procedures to detect internal dishonesty.
- Working knowledge of CCTV equipment.
- Maintain standards and strive for service level improvements.
- Actively support the company’s Health and Safety programs, promoting safety and discipline infractions that arise.
- Ability to adapt to change with a positive attitude.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Pay: $18.75- Starting wage may vary based on local Collective Bargaining Agreement where applicable.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.