Associate Lead (Hudson’s Bay)
City : GATINEAU, Quebec
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers, providing an exceptional shopping experience which includes; greeting customers, offering assistance, directing customers to merchandise, sharing product suggestions and additional product information by offering alternative options.
- Lead a merchandise department within the store by demonstrating advanced product knowledge and customer service
- Provide coaching and training to associates on the team and throughout the store as needed
- Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services related to merchandise category mix
- Support in proper zoning and scheduling of associates within the department and make adjustments as required based on changing priorities
- Empower associates to provide solutions for customer inquiries escalating when necessary
- Execute on all corporate policies and procedures including Occupational Health and Safety and Loss Prevention
- A customer champion. Consistently delivers a high standard of customer service and can be relied upon to put the customer first. Constantly seeks new opportunities to build and improve relationships and understand customer needs. Proactively solicits feedback from customers to determine solutions. Inspires others to serve customers in creative ways. Builds exceptional customer relationships.
- Relied upon by peers and teams as a role model for this trait. Has a clear view of how the different abilities, background and cultures of team members work together. Takes an active interest in coaching and mentoring others.
- Fosters a performance culture with those they collaborate with to deliver positive outcomes across the organization.
- Previous leadership experience in managing selling teams within a multi-channel customer contact center
- Demonstrated experience in motivating and developing a high performing team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effective presentation skills.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- A self motivated leader who takes initiative to support customer and associate experience
- Showcase development and ongoing interest in pursuing a management / leadership position with the organization
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
- An attractive employee discount