Associate, Data Analyst
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Customer Experience
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 393132
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The Associate – Data Analyst is responsible for supporting Field Services’ Recognition programs by tracking the budget, creating accurate payout files and submitting them in time to ensure payout for winners.
The Associate ensures that service is provided to external or internal customers on a timely basis. He/She maintains and updates several tools as well as prepares statistical and tracking reports.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Management of Recognition budget and expense tracker (YTD, Qtrly, Monthly, Weekly)
- Manage quarterly Recognition program payout files
- Administrative support for Recognition programs
- Create accurate payout files, submit by deadline to Finance, validate payout files to ensure accuracy
- Build weekly, monthly and quarterly communications for recognition programs
- Maintain and update the communications templates
- Review and update the recognition websites to ensure accurate and up to date information
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- EN/bilingual with high level of comfort in English verbal and written communications.
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours a day
- Working profile: Hybrid/Remote
Job location address: 76 Adelaide St., Toronto, (Ontario), 160 Elgin St. Ottawa, (Ontario)
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 10/02/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.