Requisition ID: 51181
Branch / Department: [[HbranchDepartment]]
Transit Number: [[HtransitNumber]]
Employee Referral Program – Potential Reward: $0.00
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Key partner on corporate access and equity marketing team. Assist on all equity marketing activities. Coordinate corporate management non-deal roadshow schedules, client reporting and tracking of client-related activities. Build and maintain close working relationships and act as key point of contact with sales, trading, research, equity management, internal partners and external clients. Develop key initiatives in partnership with client services team. Recognize, escalate and provide guidance to team regarding status of priorities.
- Manage or back-up corporate marketing scheduling and strategy. Liaise directly with corporate management teams; follow up with feedback and correspondence.
- Work closely with Sales, Research, Investment Banking and Capital Markets to originate and execute non-deal and deal roadshows.
- Execute 1x1 meeting schedules for equity industry conferences
- Involvement and awareness of all equity client-related activities, including corporate and analyst marketing, one-off events and ad hoc situations.
- Maintain Global Equity contact management system, as part of the team effort
- Develop understanding and assist with third-party client databases (eg. Salesforce, Broker Trak, Dealogic, Thomson One, IPREO).
- Liaise with senior corporate management and investor relations providing marketing intelligence and coordination of corporate access initiatives.
- Represent Global Equity on ad hoc committees relating to business development and client information services
- Provide detailed analysis of shareholder information and comparative analysis to produce target lists of buy-side investors for corporate access roadshows.
- Logistical support to ensure efficient running of each corporate access initiative and, where required, other investor events; including arranging transportation, booking venues, coordinating presentation materials, travel arrangements, etc.
- Work closely with Equity Capital Markets providing support during IPOs and M&A transactions for marketed deal transactions
- Preparation of marketing pitches and proposal for new Corporate Access initiatives
- Administration – Assist with sales desk phone management and some invoice reviews
- Identify issues, escalate as required. Prepare reports on demand from various sources for management review.
COMPLEXITY OF POSITION
The role requires knowledge of Scotiabank practices, guidelines and relationships. Incumbent must have obvious relationship building skills, multi-tasking abilities and eagerness to work in a team environment
- Proven performance in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Adaptability and professionalism
- Excellent analytical, decision making and organizational skills.
- Database experience (including MS Office, CRM and database work)
- Knowledge of internal operations within the organization.
- Completion of CSC, CPH (or to be obtained within 24 months of starting position)
- University degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with other systems such as Thomson and Bloomberg, an asset
- Previous investor relations or fund management experience, an asset
- Effective manager with ability to gain confidence of key stakeholders (management teams and related teams within the organization) and clients of the firm
- Highly detailed and effective communication skills
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
ALL POSTINGS IN ME@SCOTIABANK WILL REMAIN LIVE FOR A MINIMUM OF 5 DAYS.