Associate Advisor – Edmonton, Alberta
City : Edmonton
Category : Other
Industry : Financial
Employer : IGM Financial Inc.
Enhance your career in an entrepreneurial environment
where you define your success & work as part of a team
Associate Financial Consultant
Excellent opportunity within the financial services industry. Looking for a results oriented financial services professional who is interested in a long-term opportunity with a growing Financial Planning practice located in Edmonton Area. Individual must be well versed in financial planning and passionate about helping clients seek positive outcomes.
- Support all financial planning, marketing activities and business development
- Identify new business opportunities and develop new client relationships
- Meet directly with existing clients and prospective clients to execute strategic concepts and further the client relationship
- Review client accounts, execute trade orders, maintain account lists, track client documentation, and explain product, services, and strategies to clients directly
- Gathering and inputting client data and information into financial planning software
- Preparing presentations for client meetings
- Updating clients’ financial plans and monitoring and evaluating as circumstances change
- Identifying opportunities to deepen and solidify the relationship with the client (e.g. insurance, banking, etc.)
- Assisting in the preparation of a prospect or client file prior to meetings
- Robust compensation and benefits package which includes a base compensation of $50,000
- Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development in the high-net-worth market
- Opportunity to build a rewarding career with a well-established financial services organization.
- Three (3) years of experience in the financial services industry, Sales, customer service or Banking
- MFDA license upon starting position
- Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) or willing to obtain
- CFP® and/or other financial services designations, or working towards them
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, synthesize, and summarize data for executive briefing
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, follow up, ability to work independently, and priority management skills
- Demonstrated self-starter and ability to manage volume, variety, and complexity
- Exceptional collaboration & teamwork skills
- A positive and confident team player who clearly understands and contributes to the goals and needs of the team as a whole
- Superior client relationship management skills and professionalism
OUR THOUGHT: This is a challenging role that is perfect for someone who is passionate about the financial planning process and excited at the thought of building relationships, within an already established practice. This individual will have the opportunity to grow as a member of a team for many years to come and potentially take on greater responsibilities over time including leading others and managing top client relationships.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.