City : Toronto
Category : Temporary
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
At Freedom, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings affordable wireless services to Canadians. We provide not only the wireless freedom Canadians want, but the wireless freedom Canadians deserve and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
• Advance SQL skills with experience on manipulation and analysis of database data
• Experience with Tableau, Tableau Prep and other data visualization tools to interpret analytical results to stakeholder
• Strong data-first orientation, particularly extracting, analyzing and reporting on the data
• Self-driven – tackles tasks on their own and looks for opportunities to improve existing processes, reports, etc.
• Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Strong written communications skills – clear and concise
• Ability to establish fun, positive working relationships with co-workers
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
• Strong Computer skills, in particular with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
A typical day
• Campaign and Product Reporting & Analytics: o Own KPI reporting and dashboard management for key acquisition campaigns (e.g., forecasting) & product (e.g., roaming, and data use) o Brief key stakeholders from Acquisition & Product teams on changing trends o Support definition of key campaign KPIs as well as post campaign results / Marketing Memo
• Business Intelligence: o Data-driven champion to support marketing projects to ensure business requirements in reporting o Translate key stakeholder requirements into actionable reporting and insights o In concert with IT and Corporate Reporting, validation of data quality
• Ad Hoc Insights: o Support near real-time and detailed reporting and insights for Acquisition, Product & Sales teams on a case by case basis
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Freedom Mobile is a subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Broadcast Services. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated