Assistant Store Manager
City : London, ON, CA
Category : Store Management
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
At Rogers, our retail team is the heart of our success. They don’t just embrace the latest technology and content—it's part of who they are. They're outgoing and approachable team members who want to share their knowledge and experience with others. They understand that our customers rely on technology to enhance and simplify their lives and they're excited to show customers how our latest products and services can help.
We’re growing our teams and are looking for retail representatives who are committed to innovating by sharing ideas that have real business impacts and creating a best-in-class customer experience for our communities and neighbours in our retail stores from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
Let’s help make your passion for the latest technology a career possible. Consider the following opportunity!
Assistant Store Manager
Our Assistant Store Managers are the leaders of tomorrow. They're coaches, cheerleaders and exceptional sales people who are committed to delivering a superior and consistent customer experience.
In this role you will:
- Encourage and coach your team to surprise and delight every customer, and make their experiences memorable
- Continuously share your amazing ideas to keep the team motivated
- Take accountability to create and deliver business plans to meet regional, store, and employee targets
- Partner with the business to recruit, train, and develop team members
- Be the first to learn about new products and services
Our ideal Assistant Store Managers:
- Have a clear mission and purpose – they want to lead and inspire a team to succeed and be passionate about the customer
- Have an infectious attitude as they love what they do
- Wants to grow as leaders – they own their strengths and look for ways to challenge themselves
- Inspire their team to build skills and experience that will help them reach their career goals
What’s in it for you:
- Annual compensation plus quarterly bonus
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Strong internal development programs
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
- Overtime pay eligible
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to complete an online assessment and provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal and credit check.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: #11-14, 395 Wellington Road S. (403), London, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Retail (Store Management / Corporate) & Store Management
Requisition ID: 231262
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Retail