Job Title: Assistant Product Developer
Department: Call It Spring
Job Overview and Responsibilities
The Assistant Product Developer will play a key role in supporting the line management team to create a global collection aligned with the product stories of Go-to market (GTM). The Assistant Product Developer’s main responsibility is thoroughly managing the product life cycle, ensuring prompt communication with vendors and collaborating teams as well as providing trend and product insights.
- Product creation in PLM as well as support the line plan management
- Detailing specifications in tech packs
- Managing the full line adoption and line close process
- Support the building of the seasonal collection in the PLM system
- Weekly sales recap analysis
- Manage the confirmation sample process of agent styles
- Market analysis and reports
- Communicate final price based on global buy to the Purchase Order Administration
- Support with line building responsibilities: trend research, product proposals, product
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion or Design is preferred
- A minimum of one to two years in product development and or buying of women’s fashion product
- Experience with a PLM system is considered an asset
- Strong analytic and project management skills
- Highly organized
- Proven track record of category management and product development life cycle
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills in English with a basic knowledge of French an asset
WE’RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let’s connect. Discover what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company’s magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.